Query category: Accidents and Damages

It is necessary to call the Police in the following cases:

In cases related to criminal activity or vandalism, the obligation to call the Police of the Czech Republic always applies, even in cases of small material damage. If the crime is not investigated by the Police, it may become a non-liquid insured event, i.e. the insurance company may reject the insurance indemnification.